The Shibboleth Consortium Board is comprised of a representative of each Principal Member, at least one representative of the other Members, and a representative of the developers. It is responsible for overall governance and technical direction, as well as appointing and supervising the Consortium Operator responsible for day-to-day administration. The Chair of the Board is rotated every six months.
- Steve Zoppi and Kevin Morooney – Internet2 representatives
- Josh Howlett – Jisc representative
- Manne Miettinen – NORDUnet representative
- Scott Cantor – Developer representative
- Davide Vaghetti – Members’ representatives, GARR
- Wolfgang Pempe – Members’ representative, DFN-Verein
The Secretary of the Board and Consortium Manager is Justin Knight, on behalf of the Operator, Jisc. For any Consortium related queries please contact Justin at firstname.lastname@example.org